Sweet collab with Lee & May - Sand Free Beach Towel.
Featuring Mulga's 'Brett the Seahorse'.
- Lightweight and compact - weighs less than 500g.
- Repels sand - leave it at the beach.
- Dries quicker than your average beach towel.
- Woven hook for easy hanging and drying.
- Coloured Mulga design one side and palm trees on the reverse.
- Dimensions: 180cm x 60cm (63 x 32 inches).
The story of Brett the Seahorse
Once there was a seahorse called Brett and he got into underwater photography in a big way. He even opened a photography business called Bretts Photography Services and did heaps of seahorse wedding photo shoots and other types of photos. One time he shot the wedding of Shane the Shark and Shane's mother in law was a real terror and tried to eat Brett but he hid in between some rocks and lived to shoot another day.